GARDEN MOUNTAIN JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Business license: 5800502914
Certificates: FSSC 22000, GLOBAL GAP, HALAL
Authorized capital: ~ 2 million USD
Revenue (2020): ~ 12 million USD
Garden Mountain Joint Stock Company specializes in the production and export of vegetables and fruits, especially Japanese sweet potatoes and bell peppers. With the criterion of providing fresh, clean, safe and hygienic products to consumers, the company’s products are manufactured and processed based on international standards such as FSSC 22000, GLOBAL GAP, HALAL. The company’s products have now been exported to many countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
In the beginning, Garden Mountain was just a processing facility, but now, through ups and downs, the company has affirmed its strong brand in the domestic and international agricultural markets. As a unit specializing in the production and export of vegetables and fruits, with a modern headquarters and processing factory located in Duc Trong district (Lam Dong), building a local raw area and a chain of links with other regions. raw materials in some neighboring provinces, such as: Dak Lak, Dak Nong… Garden Mountain exploits and promotes the strengths of typical agricultural products of the Central Highlands, such as: Japanese sweet potatoes, Japanese squash, bell peppers, tomatoes In particular, the main product is Japanese sweet potato, the export output is at 3,000 tons of fresh whole and about 3,000 tons of frozen processed products to Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. Lan, Taiwan, Korea…
Currently, the company has exported to the European market, and is heading to the US market.
With the slogan “Quality food for a better life”, Garden Mountain determines its mission is to always bring customers fresh and safe agricultural products, quality assurance, processed with modern machinery, according to advanced technology in the world, to ensure the health of consumers. That effort has been “rewarded” with the trust of partners and customers and in 2018, Garden Mountain Joint Stock Company was honored to be the only enterprise in Lam Dong to enter the Top 200 Vietnamese Gold Stars. This is an award honoring Vietnamese businesses and brands in international economic integration, assigned by the Prime Minister to the Central Youth Union, the Vietnam Youth Union Central Committee and the Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Association Central Committee. implemented from 2003 to present. In 2019, Garden Mountain received the certificate of “Vietnamese high-quality goods – Integration standards” awarded by the Association of High Quality Vietnamese Goods, a testament to the quality of the company’s products.
VISION - MISSION - CORE VALUES - COMMITMENT
Garden Mountain will become a leading producer and processor of high-quality agricultural products in Vietnam, continue to sustainably develop existing product markets and expand and develop the domestic market, aiming for new markets. new markets such as Europe, North America…
The company focuses on developing value-added products to meet the increasing demands of the market.
Garden Mountain brings customers fresh, safe, quality agricultural products processed with modern machinery, according to advanced technology in the world, products meeting international standards.
- Safe, pure and quality products are the value goals that Garden Mountain consistently implements;
- Customer-centered: the company’s success comes from the understanding of customers and we bring excellent quality products with outstanding values to customers;
- Improving life, ensuring fairness and promotion for officials and employees is Garden Mountain’s goal;
- All for the benefit of customers, partners, farmer networks and the community to build and promote a sustainable agricultural production, environmental protection.
- Provide products that are manufactured and processed according to international standards;
- Building and maintaining the company’s reputation through the thorough implementation of commitments and sales contracts with partners and customers;
- Consistently implement the goals of improving life, fairness and promotion for the company’s officers and employees.