HIGH TECH GREEN HOUSE
- Reduce dependence on weather and climate
- Helping farmers be proactive in production
- Because it is not dependent on seasons and weather, it is possible to produce off-season agricultural products with higher selling prices and thus higher profits than other agricultural products.
- Avoiding the risks of weather, pests and diseases, crop yield per unit of land will increase
- In Vietnam, tomatoes, sweet peppers, high-tech vegetables and fruits have been grown according to VIETGAP and GLOBALGAP standards. meet domestic consumption demand and export to fastidious markets such as the US, Japan, and EU.
Realizing the benefits of the greenhouse system as well as the increasing demand for high-quality products, Vien Son has boldly invested in a modern greenhouse system on the farm. 12,000m2. The company is expanding the greenhouse area, it is expected that by the end of 2020 it will increase by 5,600m2 and in 2021 it will increase by 10,000m2, bringing the total greenhouse area to nearly 3ha. The greenhouse system is imported from Spain and France with good quality, meeting the needs of producing high quality fruit and vegetable products.
The company’s greenhouses mainly grow vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini with an average yield of 100 tons/ha.
Garden Mountain Joint Stock Company wishes to bring clean, quality and safe products to consumers.